Bladon Methodist Church
Bladon Methodist Church lies in the heart of the village of Bladon, not far from the parish church where Winston Churchill is buried.
We have a flourishing Junior Church with typically 30 children and young people attending every Sunday. Every autumn the church is transformed into a theatre for our annual production.
We recently completed a rebuilding project for our schoolrooms, and are hoping to be able to renovate the worship area/theatre before too long.
The current church was the Wesleyan Methodist Chapel in the village before Methodist Union in 1932. Find out more about Bladon Primitive Methodist chapel here.