A Methodist building was opened in 1907. It was the first church in Carterton town and continues to serve as a faithful servant to the people of Carterton.
Carterton was developed in the early years of the twentieth century as a cluster of small holdings and quickly became a centre for market gardening before further expansion came about following the construction of RAF Brize Norton in 1937.
To find out more about this church, visit the West Oxfordshire Methodist Circuit website.
Carterton Methodist Church