This town centre church dates from 1903 on land given by Lady
Wantage for the sum of one shilling.
The original premises were extended in 1955 and in 2010 so that the congregation can continue to serve at the heart of the community of Didcot.
To find out more about current congregational life, please visit the Didcot Methodist Church website.
Further information can be found on the website of the Abingdon and Wantage Methodist Circuit.
Didcot Methodist Church