Centrally situated on the main road through the village, Long Hanborough Methodist Chapel was opened in 1895.
“Our vision is to be a community filled with the Holy Spirit, led by God, active in worship, prayer and study, sharing the love of Christ within the world.”
To find out more about current congregational life, visit the church’s Facebook page
Further information can be found on the West Oxfordshire Methodist Circuit website.
Long Hanborough Methodist Church